Are You Not Feeling Well?
Are you not feeling well? Charter Clinic Immediate Care can help! We know that it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment with your primary car physician when you need it! Charter Clinic Immediate Care is here for those times! We provide a a full range of services to get you feeling better as soon as possible! We treat a variety of patients from children to adults!
We Can Treat
Fever and Other Severe Symptoms
Asthma Symptoms and Other Breathing Issues
Rashes and Skin Conditions
- Sore Throats-Strep throat is a serious condition that can cause a variety of complications if left untreated. Our rapid strep tests will tell us right away if you have strep throat and need antibiotics.
- Fever and Other Severe Symptoms- Our experienced medical professionals will evaluate your fever or other symptoms to determine what treatment you need. We do on-site testing for flu, strep, RSV, mono, and urinary tract infections. If your symptoms point to possible pneumonia, we can also provide on-site chest x-rays. For serious infections, you can receive IV antibiotic treatments right in our office.
- Earaches- Ear infections can become serious quickly if left untreated, especially in babies and children. Our experienced doctor and other medical staff will quickly evaluate an earache to determine if it’s caused by an ear infection or other issue.
- Asthma Symptoms and Other Breathing Issues- If you or a family member has asthma, you know how important it is to see a doctor quickly when serious asthma symptoms occur. We offer onsite oxygen, nebulizer breathing treatments, and steroids for asthma patients, as well as on-site chest x-rays.
- Dehydration- If you have been sick with a stomach bug or if you have spent too much time out in the Oklahoma heat on a summer day, dehydration is a real danger. Our doctors will evaluate you symptoms and our trained medical team can provide IV fluids if necessary.
- Rashes and Skin Conditions- A skin condition can be a symptom of a serious illness or allergic reaction. If you have a rsh, skin infection like cellulitis, an abscess or other skin problem, Charter Clinic Immediate Care can help!
You can count on the Charter Clinic Immediate Care to provide the healthcare you need! Save time by checking in online!