Dehydration is very serious, at our local Urgent Care Clinic in Oklahoma City we can help! When you are dehydrated, you are using more water than you are taking in. This can be caused by fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or simply not drinking enough water. Symptoms include weakness, dizziness, and fainting, high fever. If you are dehydrated, drink more water or sports drinks and cool down your body temperature. Please visit the Urgent Care Clinic immediately if you have any of these symptoms.
Seek Immediate Medical Care:
- You are confused and cannot think clearly.
- You are dizzy or lightheaded, or you feel like you may faint.
- You have signs of needing more fluids. You have sunken eyes and a dry mouth, and you pass only a little dark urine.
- You cannot keep fluids down.
Watch Closely for Changes in Your Health:
- You are not making tears.
- Your skin is very dry and sags slowly back into place after you pinch it.
- Your mouth and eyes are very dry.
Dehydration is very serious, please do not delay, meet with one of our Health Care Providers as soon as possible.
Urgent Care Services NW OKC
Charter Immediate Care Clinic
NE CORNER OF MAY & BRITTON (IN THE LUBY’S SHOPPING CENTER)
9402 N. May Ave
Oklahoma City OK 73120